Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Day of School

Well we couldn't finish the year off with any typical day! We decided to have a fabulous and fun beach party! It was so busy with packing away our goods, finishing projects, playing outside and watching movies that I didn't even have time to realize that is truly was the last day. I am glad we ended the year with such excitement, joy and fun, yet I am so sad to say goodbye to this group. This group surprised me in more ways than one - they are all reading books, they all know the elements of reciprocal teaching by heart, each student was benchmarked in our DIBELS, all of them met their NWEA goals, they successfully did the daily 5, they can all write multiple sentences, most of them can tie their shoes, and they all seemed to enjoy singing our daily songs and stating the husky pride pledge. They were awesome, and I couldn't be more proud! Thank you to all my 2010-2011 rangers. You'll always be in my heart!
Sending you Smiles and Sunshine this Summer!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment