Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We Won!!!

We are a very excited class! About a month ago we entered a contest for HickoryTech. They wanted video submissions on how we use the internet today. It had to be 30-60 seconds and those were the only rules. So I pulled some kids aside to hear their thoughts on the internet and we came up with a video. 
Today, HickoryTech came to visit Hoover and let us know that our class video on the internet WON our school 5 handheld video cameras!! And Mrs. Rehder even got one to keep for herself! We were so excited that they enjoyed our video! Now that Hoover has all those extra video cameras we can make even more movies in the future! 
Here's to the internet and making Memories! Thanks HickoryTech!




2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog while searching for leprechaun stuff and found a post you did last year! I loved it! I am now following you... If you get a chance hop over to my blog too!


    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Will definitely check yours out! Thanks so much for visiting Jeannie!

    ReplyDelete